- How do I register on AceDesigns?
The process of getting registered on AceDesigns is simple. Just follow the steps listed below:
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ link at the top of the index page
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password, confirm it, and the task is done!
- Is creating an account mandatory at AceDesigns?
No, it is not mandatory, but we recommend you to register to the store to get some advantages that can bring you some delightful experienced while shopping at our store.
- I have forgotten my password. What to do?
Don’t worry. Please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Sign in Page and click at the link ‘Forgot my Password’.
- Enter the registered email address in the placeholder.
- You will receive a link in your mail id where you can reset your password.
Placing an Order:
- How do I place an order at AceDesigns?
Placing an order is easy at AceDesigns. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the store and browse through the products.
- Add the products to your shopping cart by clicking the link ‘Buy Now”
- At the bill desk, login to your account using the user name and password
- Don’t forget to enter the shipping address and make the payment before you quit.
- Can I change the address of delivery after placing the order?
No, you cannot do it after the order is confirmed by the system.
Making the Payments:
- Is it safe to make payment through internet banking or credit card?
AceDesigns has the latest encryption system to protect the details of your credit card or personal saving accounts. You should be very careful about maintaining the security at your own level while making the payment. As far as security measures for online payments or credit cards are concerned, we have taken the best measures.
- What payment options are available at AceDesigns?
AceDesigns offers quite a few payment options for our customers to choose from:
- Debit Card-Visa/Maestro/MasterCard
- Credit Card- Visa/Maestro/MasterCard
- Internet Banking
- Cash on Delivery (CoD)
- Which Credit/Debit Cards does AceDesigns accept?
We accept Credit/ Debit Cards from Visa, Maestro, and Master Card
- Which banks do you support for payments?
We accept payments from the banks listed below:
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Yes Bank
- What do you mean by Cash on Delivery (CoD)?
CoD is a payment option that allows the buyers to make the payment at the time of receiving the consignment of their order. This payment option is very popular among the regular online shoppers.
- Do you accept payment in installments?
No, we do not have this facility right now, but we hope to come up with this sooner or later.
- How do I know that my order has been placed successfully?
This is our responsibility to make you know this. You would receive an SMS and an email immediately after the order is placed successfully. However, you would not receive any SMS if your mobile number has ‘Do Not Disturb’ registry active on it.
- What are the delivery charges?
We do not charge additionally. You would need to pay the amount that has been informed to you while placing the order.
- Do I need to pay any tax while buying products?
No, you do not need to pay anything as tax. The store and the suppliers bear the same.
Tracking an Order:
- Is it possible to track my order for its latest status?
Yes, it is 100% possible.
- How can I track my order?
You can track your order anytime. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your account at AceDesigns
- Click at the link to Order History, and then click at Order Number.
- Input the order number manually
- You can see the status right on the monitor of your device.
- Do you maintain the time deadline?
Absolutely yes, you can be assured about time deadlines.
- What is My Account?
My Account is the account of the customers who have registered them with AceDesigns. The information is provided by the users themselves. It also stores the details of the purchases that the shoppers make from our store.
- What is meant by a Shopping Cart?
Shopping Cart is nothing but a shopping bag that stores all the items that you have selected for buying. The shopping Cart can hold the items for 30 days only.
- What is the average delivery time you need to deliver?
It depends on various factors. Usually, the deadline varies between 2 and 7 days.
- What are the delivery charges?
All deliveries are made without charging anything extra.
- Does AceDesigns deliver globally?
No, we have no services available for international customers. We are limited to Australia only.
- What should I do if the delivery boy asks for more money?
No one would ask for more. You should not pay anything excess to the amount mentioned in the invoice.
- Can you redirect the consignment to another address?
No, we cannot do so due to some security reasons.
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Can I cancel the order that I had placed earlier?
No, you cannot do so after the order is processed and the shipment is in progress.
- If I cancel a paid order, then when and how can I expect the refund of money? The payment was made through the Internet banking?
The refund depends on how the payment was made. since your account was made via internet banking, therefore the amount would be refunded to your bank account directly. However, the duration varies between 15 and 20 days.
- My order was confirmed at the time of booking, but it was cancelled later on? Why so?
It is mainly because of the non-availability of the product in the stock. Since we deliver on ‘First-come-First-Serve basis, therefore the stock may have finished by the time we processed your order.